- February 19, 2018 at 6:37 PM #3885huntaholicModerator
Went down to the Bus for some needed Jobs last Weekend. I had been Meaning to run my electricity under ground and to up the circuit breaker from 15 to a 20, got that done and after that I put Out my Minerals and Salt for the Spring. On Sunday I walked around and found a Giant Rub tree also Started Cutting up Wood from the trees that fell last year in the Storms, a GREAT WEEKEND because the Weather was good and so was the BBQ. Blessing’s all around. See pictures Below
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- February 19, 2018 at 6:45 PM #3891D-MoParticipant
Looks like you got it Done ! Good Deal that’s a BIG RUB
- February 19, 2018 at 7:18 PM #3892BravoParticipant
You got a lot Done ! It usually takes Me all weekend to get One Job done much less three. See any Turkey Sign ?
- February 19, 2018 at 7:24 PM #3893
- February 19, 2018 at 8:43 PM #3895OutdoorsmanParticipant
Nice JOB ! I’ve got a list of stuff that needs to be Done. Off season work NEVER ends but I like it.
- February 19, 2018 at 10:18 PM #3898BFMHUNTParticipant
Looks like a productive weekend. I’m hoping for one this weekend if the rain holds off.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.