- August 23, 2016 at 9:04 PM #1827BFMHUNTParticipant
I took my Winchester 270 back out to the range to get her locked in for hunting season. I previously shot on a 28 yard range and was way right. I started getting it more centered toward the end of that session. Well went back to the 100 yard range this time. The range master tightened my scope up for me since it was a little loose. Started out a little right again, but after some adjustments, I feel pretty comfortable I can get the job done at 100 yards. What do you guys think?
- This topic was modified 4 years, 4 months ago by BFMHUNT.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- August 23, 2016 at 9:29 PM #1831OutdoorsmanParticipant
Looks like your there! good Group.
- August 24, 2016 at 4:54 PM #1832travmorr99Participant
Good Group! Dead Deer.
- August 24, 2016 at 8:22 PM #1833huntaholicModerator
Zeroed in ! That’s a GREAT long range Gun.
- August 24, 2016 at 8:27 PM #1834D-MoParticipant
I think you’re Ready!
- August 26, 2016 at 10:00 AM #1836kingpostParticipant
Good idea to check all the optic screws, especially on a new acquisition or after the rifle has Ben put up for the off season.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.