- September 3, 2018 at 12:49 PM #4459OutdoorsmanParticipant
Only 5 Days to Go ! Who’s Going to be in the Woods Saturday Morning, I will be near Roberta in Crawford Country. Hopefully it will not be to HOT.
- September 3, 2018 at 12:57 PM #4460Crane ManParticipant
I will be there but it want be Until Saturday Afternoon got Something I have to do first thing in the Morning ! Good LUCK to everyone
- September 3, 2018 at 1:56 PM #4461deercoolerParticipant
I’m ready ! Hope it cools down might just be hunting the Morning’s
- September 3, 2018 at 2:08 PM #4462BravoParticipant
I’m Ready but probably want get in the woods until Sunday Morning, hopefully it will be Cooler ! Good luck to Everyone
- September 3, 2018 at 4:00 PM #4468huntaholicModerator
Well yes and No ! I’m always ready to go Bow Hunting BUT if it’s going to be HOT I want be in the Woods I’ll be working on my project instead. I’ve found over the years that the Bucks don’t really move until Mid October. My favorite time of the year is the third week in October before the GUN Season starts. Good luck to everyone and be Safe out there.
- September 5, 2018 at 2:44 PM #4472LOISParticipant
HAVE FUN! GET A BIG ONE!!
- September 6, 2018 at 1:12 PM #4487BFMHUNTParticipant
I’m jealous, Texas bow doesn’t start till October and November rifle, but I’ll be in GA for opening weekend rifle. Can’t wait!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.