- June 8, 2016 at 12:15 AM #1501Kevin RemillardParticipant
If you’ve never eaten at straws, you are simply missing out! I’ve eaten at many different bbq joints throughout my life and in many different state and for whatever reason Straws is my favorite. The food is just delicious! If you go, get a LARGE Bowl of Brunswick Stew…This stew is so hot, and so flavorful! After sitting in the stand all morning, especially on a cold winter day… There is nothing better than that LARGE bowl of stew. When it comes to the pulled pork, and Ribs, they are also excellent. Smoked to perfection, and topped with an amazing BBQ sauce that is thin, but very flavorful. This place is a hunters paradise… Great food, great people, and did i mention it’s right near the deer cooler? ( yup about 2-3 miles down the street). It’s also a place where hunters can go and warm up, and talk out their strategies for the afternoon hunt!
It so good, i always buy a couple gallons of stew and some pork to take back home with me!
- This topic was modified 7 years, 3 months ago by Kevin Remillard.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- June 8, 2016 at 12:53 AM #1506huntaholicModerator
Yes Sir ! That’s some GREAT BBQ, and a good place to warm up when it’s Cold.
- June 8, 2016 at 10:25 AM #1507Kevin RemillardParticipant
I remember when I killed my first deer on opening day in the AM; We dropped it off at the cooler, then ate this BBQ immediately after. From that point forward, i was officially hooked!
- June 8, 2016 at 11:56 AM #1508OutdoorsmanParticipant
O Man ! I’m getting Hungry. Sounds like a GREAT place to Eat.
- June 8, 2016 at 1:30 PM #1510LOISParticipant
Sounds great! (Making me hungry) Love me some BBQ pulled pork sandwich ummmmm good can taste it now! Yall have all the fun!!!!
- June 12, 2016 at 9:40 PM #1524BFMHUNTParticipant
Can’t wait to get some straws this coming Hunting season
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.