- July 27, 2017 at 10:49 PM #3199Kevin RemillardParticipant
Here’s a few shots from the West Coast. I traveled for work, but we found a little bit of time for some hiking and site seeing. The Bridge photo is San Francisco, and the beach photo is Seattle ( after a 5 mile hike)! I love my home in GA, but it was nice to leave the hot and humid weather behind for a week!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- July 28, 2017 at 7:08 AM #3205kingpostParticipant
After seeing your post I had to check the Seattle weather. Lows in mid 50s and highs under 80. My kind of weather. Beautiful photos, too. Have to put a trip to the Northwest on the to-do list.
- July 28, 2017 at 8:28 AM #3208huntaholicModerator
That’s Some Beautiful Pictures !
- July 28, 2017 at 10:20 AM #3210Crane ManParticipant
Beautiful! Its great Weather out there.
- July 28, 2017 at 6:26 PM #3214OutdoorsmanParticipant
Beautiful Pictures !
- July 29, 2017 at 12:44 PM #3216D-MoParticipant
Nice Pictures sounds like a GREAT Trip.
- July 30, 2017 at 9:27 PM #3218BravoParticipant
WOW ! That’s a GREAT TRIP. Very Nice to be able to Travel like that.
- July 30, 2017 at 9:45 PM #3219Kevin RemillardParticipant
Yup, In 29 years I’ve realized it’s places and experiences that brings me happiness, not so much material things, but great outdoors and great ppl is what does it for me. Travel, Outdoors = Happiness. I’ve got so many more places i want to visit, and of course hunt!
- August 7, 2017 at 11:27 PM #3243BFMHUNTParticipant
Nice, looks like a great trip!
- August 17, 2017 at 2:26 PM #3305LOISParticipant
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.