- July 15, 2018 at 4:59 PM #4249huntaholicModerator
Last week my well was drilled and it was a GREAT Success, they hit a good Vein at 225 feet 20 gallon a minute. It was really Cool to see them put in the pump and the pipe and tank, the pressure tank was installed in my Shower House and I’m working on putting in the pipes to my kitchen Sink in the BUS. Hopefully it want be long until I’m taking a Shower after dragging that Big Buck out of the Woods. I hope to have this project finished by Deer Season !
- This topic was modified 5 years, 4 months ago by huntaholic.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- July 15, 2018 at 5:05 PM #4255D-MoParticipant
That’s really Cool ! No more hauling water.
- July 15, 2018 at 5:22 PM #4256OutdoorsmanParticipant
Very nice ! I know your glad to have that.
- July 15, 2018 at 6:48 PM #4257deercoolerParticipant
That’s awesome ! At 20 gallon a minute you can probably water your food plots in the dry years.
- July 15, 2018 at 9:16 PM #4258Crane ManParticipant
That’s a GREAT Well ! 20 gallon a minute that’s a lot of Water !
- July 15, 2018 at 9:20 PM #4259BravoParticipant
That’s some GREAT News you will Love having Water down there, cooking cleaning a deer and a Shower you might not go home until Deer Season’s Over !
- July 15, 2018 at 9:36 PM #4272BFMHUNTParticipant
That’s awesome. I know a lot of work, but will be great to have water and the shower house hooked up for the start of this coming season
- July 28, 2018 at 5:34 AM #4293Kevin RemillardParticipant
AWESOME NEWS! That Shower house we built is solid as a rock! Richard, you really do have a gift of great designs and using your hands! I would have no clue how to design something like that! Look forward to seeing that soon!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.