- December 27, 2016 at 8:01 PM #2242huntaholicModerator
Just finished making a Big Pot of Vegetable Beef Soup, it’s getting Cold this Weekend an I’m going to get in a little late Bow hunting. Some Venison chunks Home grown tomatoes Carrots an Onions and I’ll put the Potatoes in when I am cooking it Later! I love eating Good especially when I’m going Back to the Woods, give the Recipe a try hard to beat. Ps forgot pepper to taste!
- This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by huntaholic.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- December 27, 2016 at 8:13 PM #2245OutdoorsmanParticipant
Looking Good! I’ll have to give it a try, it’s Really good to have substantial food when Hunting Weather turns Cold!
- December 27, 2016 at 8:20 PM #2246huntaholicModerator
Just a little Tip, I freeze my Soup in Ziploc Bags that way all I have to do is grab a Bag an potatoes an out the door I Go ! Cut the potatoes up throw them in an when they are done you’re ready to Eat.
- January 2, 2017 at 5:13 PM #2254BravoParticipant
Looking Good !
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.