Twenty-eights days…

Home Forums General Forum Twenty-eights days…

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Northern Dancer
      Participant

Twenty-eights days just isn’t long enough to embrace the summer camping/canoeing season. There are just too many lakes and streams and rivers and trails and forests and star-studded skies and grassy knolls and campfires and freshwater lagoons and good eating for such a short time.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Jack 3
      Participant

I’m with you on this Dancer it seems like yesterday it was Spring and here we are about to get into the Fall Season. It like it goes by faster and faster EVERY year. I must say I have enjoyed this Summer.

Outdoorsman
      Participant

Isn’t it amazing how fast time goes by especially when you’re doing something you love, there’s still a chance at One more adventure. Nice looking Conoe and a great looking Spot.

huntaholic

Dancer you make me want to go Camping EVERY time I see you’re Post, I would love to get in that Conoe and paddle the Day away and enjoy every once off Wilderness abound. Then just Camp at some point along the way and Sleep Under the Stars, what a Beautiful picture with the Conoe resting on the Bank WOW ! Hopefully One day I can come see your wonderful neck of the Woods.

deercooler
      Participant

Agreed ! It’s just like Deer Season it Starts and it seems like it’s Over in a Minute. You turn around and think yesterday it was October and Now it’s December. I’m already Counting the Weekends I can get in the Woods.

Northern Dancer
      Participant

Thanks, everyone! I found myself getting choked up when learning that there are 165,000 forest fires in the Rain Forest area. That’s One Hundred and Sixty-five THOUSAND! Incredible almost unbelievable. And then there is California…mind-boggling.

There are no loons to drown out the crackling of the fire or the whiff of the pine tree to sweeten the air.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Jack 3
      Participant

It’s TRUE that Fire is Dangerous but it also renews the Forest and does wonders for the Wildlife in different ways, that being said BIG uncontrolled fires are not good in any Situation we need to pray for rain to help put this to an end.

Crane Man
      Participant

Beautiful looking Spot Dancer ! There’s just Something Magical about a trip Down the River like not having a Care in the World.

D-Mo
      Participant

I know that feeling because when I went to Yellowstone it was Over in a Blink of the eye. There’s so much to see in this place, we probably didn’t get a look at Half of the GREAT lookout’s and the Beautiful Rivers and Falls. Definitely going Back !

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share This