- December 10, 2021 at 5:55 PM #8001huntaholicModerator
Well as many of you know i tagged out earlier this Season and have been trying to find things to do so I could Spend time in the Woods. I spent the afternoon Squirrel Hunting and actually got one and I missed one as well. I took my old mosburg 410 bolt action and it did the trick. I think this is a Wonderful way to walk the property and enjoy the Outdoors. I can’t wait until my Grandson is old enough to take with me. 😂
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- December 10, 2021 at 6:58 PM #8004deercoolerParticipant
Squirrel Hunting is always Fun! I think I might have to try it myself. Cool Post
- December 10, 2021 at 7:19 PM #8005OutdoorsmanParticipant
A lost small game enjoyment! I can still remember taking my Grandson years ago he had a BLAST.
- December 10, 2021 at 9:30 PM #8006D-MoParticipant
I still remember my first Squirrel and the Fun of making a good Shot! Great Memories
- December 10, 2021 at 10:07 PM #8007BravoParticipant
Huntaholic this is a Great Post, i love to Spend a morning Chasing tree rats. It’s always Great Fun and sometimes you’ll find a early Shead antler in late February or early March !
- December 11, 2021 at 8:30 AM #8008Jack 3Participant
Nice Story Huntaholic! I loved to Squirrel hunt back in the day, most people are missing out on the small game adventure. If you have a Kid take them and watch as they get excited about Hunting.
- December 12, 2021 at 2:06 PM #8009travmorr99Participant
I still remember shooting my first Squirrel after missing a couple of times, i was young and that was Cool 😂 Fun for Sure.
- February 6, 2022 at 12:28 AM #8113BIG JimParticipant
Great Post Huntaholic! Been a long time since I went Squirrel Hunting but i remember like it was yesterday. Always Fun
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.