- April 13, 2019 at 7:56 PM #5229huntaholicModerator
Well the Turkeys Won today, We were excited first thing this morning when Travis and Anthony heard a Gobble. It was a ways off so we moved closer and set up at the back Hardwoods, after hearing a hen near by the Woods went Silent. After walking and Calling several other spots we called it a morning but it was nice just to be in the Woods and back at Deerland. Hard to beat a Beautiful Day in God’s Paradise.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- April 13, 2019 at 8:06 PM #5231Crane ManParticipant
Always good to go Chase them Birds, maybe you’ll get em next time.
- April 13, 2019 at 8:16 PM #5232BravoParticipant
Don’t know to many that have had any Successful hunts this Season, but you never know you might Call one in next week. Turkeys Drive me Crazy every year
- April 13, 2019 at 8:57 PM #5233deercoolerParticipant
This Spring has been really Quiet, hopefully it will get better before it’s Over ! Great to hit the Woods anyway especially with good friends.
- April 14, 2019 at 4:41 PM #5234Jack 3Participant
Sometimes you WIN sometimes you don’t ! Turkey’s are hard to figure, last time I went I called in mr Fox I guess he was looking for a Meal.
- April 14, 2019 at 5:48 PM #5235OutdoorsmanParticipant
Turkeys are insane because you see them when it’s Deer Season but you can’t find them when the actual Seasons comes around. Makes me appreciate when I actually see a Turkey !
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.