Those Elusive Turkeys !

Home Forums Hunting Turkey Hunting Those Elusive Turkeys !

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      huntaholic

Well the Turkeys Won today, We were excited first thing this morning when Travis and Anthony heard a Gobble. It was a ways off so we moved closer and set up at the back Hardwoods, after hearing a hen near by the Woods went Silent. After walking and Calling several other spots we called it a morning but it was nice just to be in the Woods and back at Deerland. Hard to beat a Beautiful Day in God’s Paradise.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Crane Man
      Participant

Always good to go Chase them Birds, maybe you’ll get em next time.

Bravo
      Participant

Don’t know to many that have had any Successful hunts this Season, but you never know you might Call one in next week. Turkeys Drive me Crazy every year

deercooler
      Participant

This Spring has been really Quiet, hopefully it will get better before it’s Over ! Great to hit the Woods anyway especially with good friends.

Jack 3
      Participant

Sometimes you WIN sometimes you don’t ! Turkey’s are hard to figure, last time I went I called in mr Fox I guess he was looking for a Meal.

Outdoorsman
      Participant

Turkeys are insane because you see them when it’s Deer Season but you can’t find them when the actual Seasons comes around. Makes me appreciate when I actually see a Turkey !

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share This