- March 26, 2017 at 6:36 PM #2611huntaholicModerator
With all the Fuss about these TINY HOMES I just have to Show off my BUS! I have been staying in my Bus for about 13 years, it’s where I deer hunt and hang out year round in the Woods. It’s got everything you Need to be Comfortable, it has a wood stove for heat and a Propane Stove an Oven even Ac for the Summer Months. Also four sleeping Bunks and a kitchen table with bench seats. So I have the Original TINY HOUSE only it’s a BUS, so what’s in style now I’ve been staying in for some Time. The Outside is not much to look at but the inside is really Comfy. See pictures Below
- This topic was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by huntaholic.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- March 26, 2017 at 6:57 PM #2617D-MoParticipant
Yes Sir the Bus is COOL!
- March 26, 2017 at 6:59 PM #2618travmorr99Participant
A GREAT Place to Stay Warm! Cozy and Comfy.
- March 26, 2017 at 7:46 PM #2619Kevin RemillardParticipant
All you need, and nothing you dont! The Hancock hilton! I can honestly say those bunks are real comfy! I always like eating a ton of BBQ from Straws, then coming back and catching a cat nap before the afternoon hunt!
Super grateful for that bus!
- March 26, 2017 at 7:47 PM #2620BravoParticipant
That’s a GREAT looking place to stay! Looks like you’ve got everything you Need to be VERY Comfortable.
- March 26, 2017 at 8:18 PM #2625OutdoorsmanParticipant
Best looking DEER CAMP I’ve ever seen! Very Nice
- March 28, 2017 at 3:03 PM #2628LOISParticipant
So neat and the outside is great! You have the whole beautiful outdoors created by God!! Awesome!!
- March 28, 2017 at 7:49 PM #2631kingpostParticipant
Fantastic place to stay. All the essentials but not a bunch of unnecessary stuff to get in the way. They say location is everything and the location of the bus is perfect, BBQ just down the road. What else could anyone want.
- April 2, 2017 at 10:29 PM #2659BFMHUNTParticipant
Love the ole bus! Those bunks sleep well. I always love showing people where we stay when we go hunting. I show the outside picture first and get some funny looks. Then they light up when they see what the inside has to offer.
- This reply was modified 6 years, 5 months ago by kingpost.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.