Home › Forums › General Forum › The Moon is almost Full
- This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 3 weeks ago by BIG Jim.
- April 6, 2023 at 9:57 PM #8595Northern DancerParticipant
The moon is almost full.
It is Maundy Thursday, coming from the Latin word meaning mandatum or commandment.
It was/is the time that our Lord Commanded that we Love One Another.
On this fifth day of Holy Week, I ask the Lord to bless you, your families, and the people you love and care for.
May your Easter be filled with joy.
- April 7, 2023 at 9:42 AM #8596huntaholicModerator
Thank you Dancer! What a Great Post, hoping everyone has a Great Easter Weekend with family members. Love em
- April 7, 2023 at 11:18 AM #8597OutdoorsmanParticipant
Thank you for posting this Great advice, this World needs more Love for Sure ♥️ Happy Easter everyone.
- April 7, 2023 at 4:09 PM #8598BravoParticipant
Dancer you always have a Great Post! Happy Easter weekend to you and your family. Hopefully everyone has a Great weekend with family and friends.
- April 9, 2023 at 11:57 AM #8599Jack 3Participant
Happy Easter everyone! Hope your Day is filled with Joy.
- April 9, 2023 at 4:56 PM #8600BIG JimParticipant
Happy Easter to all !
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.