Home › Forums › General Forum › The 2nd Season begins !
- This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 4 months ago by BFMHUNT.
- January 22, 2023 at 5:07 PM #8526OutdoorsmanParticipant
It’s time to start moving Stands and putting out minerals and trimming limbs and so many other jobs. Before you know it the Sheads will be hitting the ground and Turkey Hunting not for away. Of course we all are looking forward to each and EVERY ONE of these.
- January 22, 2023 at 6:08 PM #8527deercoolerParticipant
You’re So right Outdoorsman! Seems like it’s hard to find enough time for all the jobs but that’s the Fun of the Off season.
- January 22, 2023 at 6:18 PM #8528BravoParticipant
I have 2 Stands i want to move for Sure and i need firewood for this next year just to Start. But it’s all good 😂
- January 22, 2023 at 7:12 PM #8529huntaholicModerator
Actually started cutting Wood for my heater that’s in my Bus this weekend and ive got two Stands that were at my Dad’s House. Don’t forget Spring food Plots and minerals. Always Fun
- January 23, 2023 at 5:56 PM #8530Jack 3Participant
It’s amazing how fast it comes around and how much work adds up, of course all these Jobs are a Pure Pleasure because they are at Deer Camp. If I could just find some Sheads this year that would be Great!
- January 23, 2023 at 7:01 PM #8532Northern DancerParticipant
It’s great stuff Outdoorsm – I can feel the excitement building up. I wish everyone well in their endeavours.
While you are all planning your adventures I will be testing a new winter tent the first weekend in February. It has been fairly mild in this neck of the woods and we haven’t seen a lot of snow. Apparently, that is about the change come Wednesday when we get a blast of winter that will include eight inches of snow.
I’ll be a little daring on the weekend in that I will not be taking a stove or heater. It will be me on a cot about six inches from the ground in a sleeping bag.
Planning to fly my new 2023 camp flag and marker and take pictures to share with the group.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- January 24, 2023 at 11:55 AM #8535D-MoParticipant
I like your New Flag Dancer 👍 can’t wait for the Pictures 😂
- January 24, 2023 at 8:22 PM #8536BIG JimParticipant
It’s FUNNY how the Camp job’s just add up and before you know it it’s time to get busy. Always a Great excuse to go back to Deer Camp and eat some BBQ 😂
- January 26, 2023 at 8:57 PM #8537huntaholicModerator
I love the New FLAG Dancer! Can’t wait till the pictures show up 😂 B Careful and have Fun.
- January 28, 2023 at 12:25 PM #8538BFMHUNTParticipant
Ye sir, ready to get back out there and get to work! Lots of offseason chores to do. Man it sure went by in a hurry!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.