- October 9, 2018 at 6:44 PM #4596huntaholicModerator
Sometimes you Should pay attention to the Weather Forecast, My Wife and I left for Panama City Beach on Sunday and had No idea of the Tropical Storm COMING towards PCB. Well after getting text from a friend and Checking the Weather we were Shocked, long Story short we came Home. We actually got on the Beach and ate at a couple of Restaurants we like so it wasn’t a total wash. Now we’re going to the North Georgia Mountains on Thursday for the rest of the week.
- This topic was modified 1 year, 11 months ago by huntaholic.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- October 9, 2018 at 6:51 PM #4601deercoolerParticipant
Glad you got home safe !
- October 9, 2018 at 7:55 PM #4602OutdoorsmanParticipant
At least you got back OK ! A little time at the Beach is better than nothing
- October 9, 2018 at 8:01 PM #4603Crane ManParticipant
The Mountains are Nice this time of Year !
- October 9, 2018 at 9:09 PM #4604D-MoParticipant
It’s a Sign you we’re supposed to go to the Mountains !
- October 9, 2018 at 9:37 PM #4605HazelParticipant
Well I did See the Beach ! ALWAYS GOOD
- October 9, 2018 at 10:30 PM #4606BFMHUNTParticipant
Great Pictures, glad you got to go if only for a little while. Enjoy your weekend in the mountains and I’ll see you next week for Opening Weekend!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.