- August 24, 2018 at 5:41 PM #4367Northern DancerParticipant
Thank you, everyone, for your warm welcome – very much appreciated. I just can’t get enough of this stuff. I’m forever making gadgets and planning trips or checking out the latest equipment [and there is a lot of it] or reading about someone’s adventures. The snapshot of the two moose, walking through my campsite, was taken at Cannisbay Lake.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- August 24, 2018 at 6:12 PM #4369huntaholicModerator
WOW ! What a GREAT Picture, One of my Dreams is to go to Places were I Can See some Big Moose and or Elk living in Georgia we don’t have a Chance to See them.
- August 24, 2018 at 7:14 PM #4372OutdoorsmanParticipant
Keep the Beautiful Pictures COMMING !
- August 24, 2018 at 7:21 PM #4374D-MoParticipant
You have some GREAT experience ! I always like to here of Adventures in the Wilderness.
- August 24, 2018 at 7:25 PM #4375deercoolerParticipant
Man you got some good pictures, it’s GREAT to have some New Blood on the Site.
- August 27, 2018 at 2:21 PM #4402BFMHUNTParticipant
Wow, those are great pictures
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.