- April 25, 2016 at 12:00 PM #1291huntaholicModerator
Well my Wife an I just got back from Texas! To say it was a GREAT TRIP would be an understatement. We had a wonderful Time visiting with my Son and Daughter in law an my granddaughters, Dallas is a BEAUTIFUL City an the people are VERY Friendly. Although some could use a few Pointers on driving! We went to several places and had GREAT Food at a place called Babe’s, Highly recommended. But the Best part of the Trip was when we went to Fort Worth Stockyards to See the Longhorns it was like a piece of the Old West. I even road the Mechanical Bull, and stayed on it for a minute and Ten seconds. Not Bad for a 56 year old! Anyway I took lots of Pictures Enjoy.
- This topic was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by huntaholic.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- April 25, 2016 at 12:33 PM #1304
- April 25, 2016 at 9:33 PM #1307BFMHUNTParticipant
We had a great time as well. Y’all picked a good weekend, weather was perfect. It was great to see you both as well and glad you made it back safe. You weren’t born in Texas but you got here as fast as you could. God Bless Texas!
- April 26, 2016 at 9:49 AM #1309LOISParticipant
You look natural riding the bull (cause you’re always shootin the bull LOL!) Looks like a great trip. Beautiful family. So Glad God brought you home safe!! You were missed.
- April 27, 2016 at 10:29 AM #1311kingpostParticipant
Great photos! About Babe’s, we need a full report on the bill of fare… BBQ, brisket, catfish and all. I have been known to photo a great dish before chowin’ down. Thanks for the report.
- May 6, 2016 at 5:59 PM #1347D-MoParticipant
That’s some BIG Cows !
- June 1, 2016 at 5:13 PM #1473OutdoorsmanParticipant
Looks like y’all had a GREAT time. Makes me want to go to Texas!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.