- January 18, 2018 at 8:13 AM #3797Kevin TrammellParticipant
I’m curious – What are some of your “essentials” when it comes to family tent camping? What items can you not live without that make your stay more enjoyable and/or comfortable?
For me, one of my essentials is a good (and bright) flashlight. I am a self proclaimed flashlight nerd. Another would have to be my propane heater which doubles as a stove for making my coffee in the mornings.
What about you?
- January 18, 2018 at 8:26 AM #3799BravoParticipant
I like to take a Pad to put under my Sleeping Bag ! It helps keep the Cold from creeping up under you, And always take enough Water.
- January 18, 2018 at 8:59 AM #3800BFMHUNTParticipant
Knife, Pocket warmers, Long Johns, and, I agree, definitely a pad under your sleeping bag, and a good light. I have to have my hat light as well.
Welcome to the site!
- January 18, 2018 at 9:24 AM #3801huntaholicModerator
Good Post And welcome to the Site! I always try and bring foods with lots of protein such as kipperd fish or slim Jim’s, it’s important to keep up your energy.
- January 18, 2018 at 9:48 AM #3802OutdoorsmanParticipant
I like to take knife flashlight Sleeping Bag Radio Campstove and yes a pad to put under my bed and don’t forget the high protein food and water. Maybe a poncho for emergency.
- January 18, 2018 at 3:51 PM #3803Crane ManParticipant
Don’t forget to take a Hatchet or Axe, they will come in handy for that Campfire.
- January 27, 2018 at 7:27 PM #3824D-MoParticipant
How about some Cold Beverages! Sorry couldn’t resist.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.