- January 8, 2019 at 4:53 PM #4879
After almost 15 years of Owning my Bus Property and 18 years of Quality rules in Hancock County and of course working on my land and Building Food plots creating mineral sites it looks as if things are Coming together. Al in all we had a GREAT Season and Saw a ton of Deer and didn’t put Out any Corn, I have no problem with people who put out Corn it’s just Not for Me. I killed a Buck it was a Cull Buck and Kevin’s first Deer with a Bow was a Dandy. But I’m really Proud of how my Property has Come along. The Future is looking Really good at the Bus Property. See the pictures of the nice BUCKS that are growing up around the area.
- January 8, 2019 at 4:55 PM #4881
- January 8, 2019 at 4:56 PM #4883
- January 8, 2019 at 4:57 PM #4885
- January 8, 2019 at 5:03 PM #4888
- January 8, 2019 at 5:18 PM #4890OutdoorsmanParticipant
Those are some good looking Deer and you actually have a really great set up. You can tell that your work is paying off for Sure.
- January 8, 2019 at 8:17 PM #4891deercoolerParticipant
Your Really Doing Something Right ! All that management is Paying off. Looks like Some GREAT future Big Deer are growing up around your land. Simply Awesome
- January 8, 2019 at 9:09 PM #4892Crane ManParticipant
You’ve Done Something right and that’s the rewards for all your hard work, the Food Plots are looking GREAT and the Deer are in really good Shape. You Should have years of Really good Hunting, Congratulations on fine Joe of Quality Stewardship of this Property.
- January 8, 2019 at 11:06 PM #4895
- January 10, 2019 at 11:59 AM #4914Jack 3Participant
Wow nice Bucks !
- January 12, 2019 at 8:17 PM #4933BravoParticipant
You got it going on ! Just goes to show that hard work does pay Off. Also some GREAT looking Food Plots. Congratulations
- January 14, 2019 at 8:27 PM #4945Kevin RemillardParticipant
Beautiful Photos! The bus is def. a Prime Piece of Property that gets better and better each year!
- January 18, 2019 at 11:08 AM #4960LOISParticipant
WOW! You can take your pick!! & share!!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.