- October 23, 2017 at 4:10 PM #3563Kevin RemillardParticipant
What did everyone have for dinner this weekend at Deer Camp? We almost starved to death down at the bus! 🙂 Here’s a photo of our feast.
– Elk Tenderloins
– Deer Chops
– Alaskan Halibut ( cooked on a wood plank).
-Corn and Baked Beans.
Cant beat that!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- October 23, 2017 at 5:43 PM #3566huntaholicModerator
That was a Legendary Meal ! Best I’ve had in Years.
- October 23, 2017 at 5:48 PM #3568BravoParticipant
Looks like a GREAT Cook Out ! you Boys are doing it right
- October 23, 2017 at 5:53 PM #3570D-MoParticipant
That’s a Bunch of Groceries !
- October 23, 2017 at 6:58 PM #3571travmorr99Participant
Now that’s a Meal !
- October 23, 2017 at 9:47 PM #3573kingpostParticipant
Thats what I call hunting in style. Sounds like you fellas had an all around great trip. Keep up the good work.
- October 24, 2017 at 9:51 PM #3574BFMHUNTParticipant
That was one for the ages! That Halibut was awesome! The Deer Chops were off the chart!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.