- March 1, 2020 at 10:40 AM #6247Northern DancerParticipant
It’s Lent…at least for many of us who deliberately and consciously pursue and follow this Christ. I’m glad that the Church Universal is finally downgrading the term “Easter”. We actively support the term “Sunday of the Resurrection”. Try to make that a chocolate treat and call it something different.
Whatever you want to call it, in the finality, is one’s choice, but for me, it’s definitely the Sunday of the Resurrection.
Days are getting longer and brighter and warmer in this neck of the woods though we have had an abundance of snow of recent date. I stare at my snow-laden canoe atop the shed and though it is soundly asleep at this moment, come summer, it will be vibrantly alive.
Blessings everyone – the ones that you can feel in your heart and see in your life.
- March 1, 2020 at 1:08 PM #6248huntaholicModerator
Amen to this Dancer, the resurrection is what we need to be thankful for. As for the Weather it’s suppose to be 60 plus today with Sunny Skies thank you LORD. Just got in from Church Service and actually cut the Grass because it’s going to rain for the next few days.
- March 1, 2020 at 2:37 PM #6249OutdoorsmanParticipant
Amen and Praise the LORD !
- March 1, 2020 at 4:34 PM #6250Jack 3Participant
Spring is a Great time for Celebration of Our Savior and the Beautiful Outdoors coming to life Once again. Enjoy everyone !
- March 1, 2020 at 6:44 PM #6251Crane ManParticipant
Beautiful Post it’s a time of being Thankful for the Savior ! and the fact that Spring is just around the Corner is a Blessing.
- March 2, 2020 at 9:52 AM #6252BIG JimParticipant
Praise be to the LORD ! Nice post
- March 2, 2020 at 5:12 PM #6253Northern DancerParticipant
Nice to see you online Big Jim = trust that you will enjoy this site. Some mighty fine people.
- March 2, 2020 at 6:47 PM #6254BIG JimParticipant
Thank you Northern Dancer ! I have been Visiting for a while but thought I would get in the Mix. Seems to be some good folks
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.