- September 23, 2017 at 9:52 PM #3451huntaholicModerator
I have a GREAT place to Hunt that’s not to far from home or Work and it’s Only 4.5 acres, its a Bow Only County but that’s fine with Me because all I do is Bow. I killed a Nice High Rack 8pt there couple of years ago. Well it’s been really HOT here lately and I have been so busy at work trying to get ready for October, I pulled my trail Camera Cards on Saturday and I really got excited WOW Big Buck action everywhere ! I’m going to have to stay Out until late October or early November but it should be Worth the Wait. See pictures Below.
- This topic was modified 6 years ago by huntaholic.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- September 23, 2017 at 9:56 PM #3456D-MoParticipant
Man that’s Crazy, that’s some GREAT Bucks ! Hopefully you get One
- September 23, 2017 at 9:59 PM #3457BravoParticipant
WOW ! Talk about your Honey Hole I know you’re fired up. I want to see pictures of one of those on the Ground.
- September 23, 2017 at 10:01 PM #3458Crane ManParticipant
That’s some GREAT Deer, just goes to show that they can be found in small pieces of land.
- September 23, 2017 at 10:03 PM #3459kingpostParticipant
Great looking bucks. They’ve got it all. Height, width, mass and number of points. That one heading away sure look like a ten point. Come on cool weather!!!
- September 24, 2017 at 9:05 AM #3461OutdoorsmanParticipant
That’s Awesome ! What a GREAT little spot to Bow Hunt. Impressive Bucks good luck.
- September 25, 2017 at 9:17 AM #3464Kevin RemillardParticipant
It’ll def be worth the wait. Can’t wait to have brian back in town and us three musketeers will be back at the bus hunting for horns!
- September 25, 2017 at 12:53 PM #3465BFMHUNTParticipant
Good Lord! Hope you get a chance to see them up close.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.