Home › Forums › Fishing › Ocean Fishing › St George island Florida
- This topic has 9 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 5 months ago by Hazel.
- June 20, 2016 at 6:11 PM #1558
We fished the bay for total of three days and caught lots catfish, sharks. If only keeper fish had bitten as well we would have a cooler full, but I am not complaining as the picture attached shows we did catch some trout to keep.
The weather was great and scenery beautiful.
- June 20, 2016 at 6:14 PM #1559
- June 20, 2016 at 6:20 PM #1561
- June 20, 2016 at 7:39 PM #1563OutdoorsmanParticipant
Some GREAT looking Fish and Family! Really like the Shark.
- June 21, 2016 at 12:05 PM #1564kingpostParticipant
That’s the fantastic thing about salt water!!! No idea what might be on the end of the line. From croaker and whiting to seatrout or pompano, sharks and bluefish, ‘cuda and redfish. Love to fish the piers but getting out in the surf is great fun, too. If you want to try some salt water fishing here in Georgia, get in touch with Capt. Judy in Savannah. Go to missjudycharters.com.
- June 23, 2016 at 3:45 PM #1588LOISParticipant
Great pictures! I have only been trolling in salt water. Caught 2 big ones! Then thought I had another but hooked the other side of boat!! haha Was a barrel of fun though. Love the ocean! Love the boats!!
- June 24, 2016 at 12:09 PM #1593LOISParticipant
Thanks for the picture!
- June 28, 2016 at 11:17 PM #1608BFMHUNTParticipant
Cool pictures, sounds like a good time
- September 20, 2016 at 9:40 PM #1906D-MoParticipant
GREAT FISHING Trip!
- December 7, 2016 at 7:20 PM #2163HazelParticipant
Very Nice! Always good to take the Grandkids.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.