- May 24, 2016 at 8:58 PM #1447huntaholicModerator
A few years ago a good friend of Mine was making some Special Plaques out of Barn Wood, he called and said he had one for Me. It sat in my Garage for about two years just waiting for a Deer to put on it. Well in October of 2013 I had a BEAUTIFUL 8pt come by at my Cabin in Ellijay Georgia. It was a GREAT hunt and I ended up Putting this Deer in my Cabin on that BEAUTIFUL Plaque. Thanks to my friend T for the BEST looking deer mount I own ! Ps this was a Bow Kill.
- This topic was modified 7 years, 4 months ago by huntaholic.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- May 26, 2016 at 8:22 AM #1451SoybeanParticipant
- May 26, 2016 at 11:17 PM #1452
- May 27, 2016 at 11:07 AM #1454kingpostParticipant
Great looking mount. Really like the rustic barn wood plaque. Fits in very well with the cabin interior. One style of trophy mount you never used to see but is now becoming more popular is the European or skull mount. Not a scull cap on a little plaque but the full bleached skull and natural rack, kind of grotesque for some but preserves the trophy, if that is important to you, without the fairly substantial cost of usual taxidermy.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.