- August 9, 2020 at 3:18 PM #6732
- August 9, 2020 at 3:31 PM #6735OutdoorsmanParticipant
O Man that’s a Bunch of fruit on those Trees, early Season Should be Great.
- August 9, 2020 at 4:07 PM #6736Jack 3Participant
That’s some Great pictures of loads of fruit ! I’ve seen a bunch of Muskiedine on the Vines, should make for a good Opportunity during Bow Season.
- August 9, 2020 at 5:17 PM #6737deercoolerParticipant
That’s a Lot of Persimmons, Hope you have a Stand near that Tree ! If not maybe a Blind Would Do. Good luck
- August 9, 2020 at 6:29 PM #6738huntaholicModerator
Looking good this year ! I have a Stand at my Dad’s House with Muskiedines all Over it. Just Hope that they last until Opening weekend, I plan on taking a Doe early.
- August 9, 2020 at 7:30 PM #6739BravoParticipant
Don’t know if I have ever seen a tree with that many Persimmon on it ! Definitely a good Sign
- August 9, 2020 at 8:03 PM #6740Crane ManParticipant
WOW ! Loaded right there, I’d like to find a tree on my lease but don’t know if would find that much fruit.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.