- September 13, 2020 at 8:00 PM #6898huntaholicModerator
Well it was a really Slooooow Opening weekend for Sure at least for Me. Hunted Saturday morning and Afternoon did not see a Deer. I know things will get better hopefully Soon.
- September 13, 2020 at 8:09 PM #6900deercoolerParticipant
Your not alone Huntaholic! I saw a Deer it was way off really couldn’t tell what it was and that’s all. Maybe the Cooler weather will help.
- September 13, 2020 at 8:36 PM #6901Jack 3Participant
Had a Button Under my Stand Saturday morning and saw a Doe but she was probably 50 yards out, that’s all for my Opening weekend.
- September 13, 2020 at 8:55 PM #6903Crane ManParticipant
I’m waiting for Cooler temperatures!
- September 14, 2020 at 2:26 PM #6905BIG JimParticipant
Always seems to Start Slow! It will pick up when the Cool weather Comes by.
- September 14, 2020 at 4:00 PM #6906BravoParticipant
Seeing Deer early in the Season is hit or Miss ! Watch what happens when the Cooler temperatures arrive, I try not to get to excited until it’s almost October.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.