- February 12, 2017 at 5:52 PM #2483huntaholicModerator
My Wife an I went to Our Cabin up above Ellijay for some Hiking an Target Practice this Weekend. The weather was not VERY NICE a little Rain an fog around the Mountains but we ate at Our Favorite place for Lunch and took a short Hike Sunday Morning.
- This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by huntaholic.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- February 12, 2017 at 5:57 PM #2488D-MoParticipant
Always good to get a Mountain trip in ! Like that Creek.
- February 12, 2017 at 9:10 PM #2489BravoParticipant
Sounds like a GREAT TIME In the Mountains! It’s good to get in Target Practice and stay sharp.
- February 12, 2017 at 9:15 PM #2490travmorr99Participant
Looks like you Made the Best of that Trip to the Mountains, Beautiful Creek! Is there fish in it ?
- February 13, 2017 at 1:38 PM #2491LOISParticipant
Very nice. (Who won?) Would have loved the rain. 🙂
- February 15, 2017 at 8:19 PM #2497OutdoorsmanParticipant
Sounds like a GREAT weekend! I love the Mountains
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.