- April 1, 2018 at 4:39 AM #3985Kevin RemillardParticipant
Hunting is def a fav hobby of mine, but I also love to travel the world. I love to try new food, learn about new cultures, and explore the outdoors from beautiful places in other states and countries! Recently, my wife got accepted to present at a work conference in Italy, so I was lucky enough to tag along on her companies dime. We explored multiple cities in Italy, then took a train to Saas Fee Switzerland. We’re going to get a couple days of snowboarding in before we come home to the states! Switzerland is amazing. People are wonderful and so welcoming, music is great, and food and drink are great too!
Mention we got 18 inches of snow?
Here’s a few shots from our trip.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- April 1, 2018 at 8:28 AM #3988D-MoParticipant
That’s awesome ! Beautiful place for Sure.
- April 1, 2018 at 9:27 AM #3989OutdoorsmanParticipant
WOW what a GREAT Opportunity ! Beautiful Trip and Pictures.
- April 1, 2018 at 9:44 AM #3991HazelParticipant
That’s Beautiful but it looks Cold !
- April 1, 2018 at 12:21 PM #3992travmorr99Participant
Very Nice ! Looks like a GREAT TRIP
- April 1, 2018 at 12:24 PM #3993huntaholicModerator
That’s awesome Pictures ! I know you had a GREAT Time
- April 3, 2018 at 1:19 AM #3994BFMHUNTParticipant
What an amazing view! Glad you got the chance to go!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.