- March 19, 2018 at 1:44 PM #3961BFMHUNTParticipant
Just wanted to give a quick report. I’ve had a RTIC 45 hard cooler a few years and ended up getting a smaller RTIC 20 Hard cooler late last year. On my trip to Atlanta this past weekend for my brother’s wedding, we really needed the cargo space, so I packed the RTIC 20. I picked up my deer from last year and was able to pack almost the entire deer (minus about 3 packs) for the drive back to Dallas, TX at the end of the weekend.
The meat stayed in the cooler starting Saturday morning until Sunday Evening (about 33-34 hours) without ice and was still frozen when I got back into Dallas, TX. I was pretty impressed for that time frame and would definitely recommend if you are looking for a long range cooler.
BTW, Congratulations to my Brother Dustin (DMO) and his Bride! Really enjoyed the festivities this weekend.
- March 19, 2018 at 2:52 PM #3962huntaholicModerator
That’s awesome ! I need to pick up One for the Trips to the Bus
- March 19, 2018 at 2:55 PM #3963OutdoorsmanParticipant
I was actually thinking of looking at those Coolers ! Thank for the Report
- March 19, 2018 at 3:45 PM #3964Crane ManParticipant
Good Coolers for Sure ! I can take a Bag of ice and it last all weekend at Deer Camp.
- March 19, 2018 at 6:52 PM #3965BravoParticipant
I’ve got the Bigger One they really keep Stuff Cold ! I put a Doe that I Quartered up in Mine a Couple years ago it kept just Fine.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.