Rough Season ! ! !

Home Forums Hunting Big Game Hunting Rough Season ! ! !

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      huntaholic

Well as I Sit here thinking about this Season I’m reminded of the Dreams I had earlier this year. I Saw some really Nice BUCKS especially during Bow Season but they just Needed another year to Grow, I really only had two that I Passed on that were decent. WELL this week on Thursday afternoon I was Hunting my Stephens road Property and a Nice Rack Buck showed up ! Everything was right but Somehow I missed the Shot I’ve gone over this in my Head a Hundred Times and still don’t know What happened. To say I was Sick is a Understatement. Sometimes Bow hunting hands you Humility in a BIG WAY, I’ve had a Rough Year to say the Least. This Season is Not Over Yet but its definitely getting LATE. Even with this I have Enjoyed all the Time in the Woods and thank God for Every Hunt and Opportunity to be with Friends in the Outdoors. Hopefully everyone has had a GREAT Year in the Outdoors. Merry Christmas to everyone and thanks for all your Support at FaithOutdoorz.

Outdoorsman
      Participant

Hang in there ! I was after a Special Deer that has Never Showed, each year is Different and like you said its not Over until it’s Over !

Crane Man
      Participant

We’ve all done it ! If you Bow hunt long enough this will Happen, hang in there and don’t beat yourselve up. There’s still some Season left.

D-Mo
      Participant

Don’t feel Bad we have all done it ! Maybe he will come Back.

Bravo
      Participant

Don’t worry about that ! It happens to all hunters even with a Gun. Bow hunting is a real Challenge to say the Least, keep Hunting you might see him again and if not you might see another Deer. Hang in there.

deercooler
      Participant

Still some Season left! Maybe you’ll get another Chance

BFMHUNT
      Participant

Hang in there, still may get a chance late. Never know with those deer.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share This