- May 12, 2018 at 7:50 PM #4064huntaholicModerator
What a GREAT Trout Fishing Day we had Saturday Morning, the Weather was GREAT and the Only thing better was the way the Fish were hitting the lines. My friend Jason Robert and his Son Jace took Me to Rock Creek at the Blue Ridge WMA. To say we had a blast is a Understatement. I Caught my first Fish in about ten minutes and it was the Biggest of the Day, they had already caught a few at that time. We all Caught Our limit and Jason also Caught a Brown that was really COOL. GOD was blessing Us for Sure, The day couldn’t have been any better Good Friends and GREAT FISHING and Beautiful scenery in the North Georgia Mountains. WOW see pictures Below
- This topic was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by huntaholic.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- May 12, 2018 at 7:54 PM #4070
- May 12, 2018 at 7:58 PM #4072D-MoParticipant
That’s awesome ! Nice looking Fish
- May 12, 2018 at 8:01 PM #4073BravoParticipant
That looks like a GREAT fishing Trip ! Beautiful Area
- May 12, 2018 at 9:10 PM #4074Crane ManParticipant
Now that’s a good Day in the Creek ! GODS COUNTY
- May 13, 2018 at 9:26 AM #4075OutdoorsmanParticipant
Very nice ! Nothing like spending a day in the Mountains catching Trout.
- May 14, 2018 at 2:29 PM #4078LOISParticipant
SOUNDS FISHY TO ME! hahaha (THAT WILL BE SOME GOOD EATING!! GLAD YOU HAD FUN.
- May 16, 2018 at 6:26 AM #4080BFMHUNTParticipant
Looks like you all had a great day and good looking spot! I miss fishing the hooch up near Helen. Time to marinate those fish with some italian dressing for the charcoal grill.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.