- September 23, 2016 at 4:52 PM #1914kingpostParticipant
Completed a youth bow out of the mulberry blank, photos to follow. Most recent project was a longer pecan wood bow in Cherokee style. The bow is 59″ long and 50# at full draw. Really a pleasure to shoot. Hope to get a whitetail in trouble as soon as the weather gets a little cooler.
- September 24, 2016 at 9:34 AM #1915
- September 25, 2016 at 6:26 PM #1917D-MoParticipant
- September 25, 2016 at 6:30 PM #1918travmorr99Participant
Great looking Homemade Bow !
- September 25, 2016 at 6:36 PM #1919OutdoorsmanParticipant
Fantastic! Be sure and post the pictures of that deer you kill with it !
- September 27, 2016 at 6:50 PM #1924huntaholicModerator
Kill a Deer with that Bow ! AWESOME
- September 27, 2016 at 9:06 PM #1930BFMHUNTParticipant
Awesome, hope you get a chance to fling some arrows this fall
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.