- September 13, 2019 at 10:21 PM #5781BFMHUNTParticipant
Good luck to all you Georgia Hunters tomorrow!
- September 14, 2019 at 7:30 PM #5782huntaholicModerator
Well it was a Great Opening day for me. Actually saw 2 Bucks a 5pt and about 5 minutes later a 7pt came by following the first Deer. The Weather wasn’t to bad I actually stayed in the Stand Until 11 AM hoping another Buck was behind those 2 but no luck. It was a Blessed day for Sure. Praise God
- September 14, 2019 at 8:00 PM #5783OutdoorsmanParticipant
Same thing here, I hunted this morning and Actually had a Doe about 60 yards out under a water Oak but she didn’t come near me. The good thing is she Didn’t know I was around. Great morning just wish it would Cool Down.
- September 14, 2019 at 9:01 PM #5784Jack 3Participant
All in life is right Once again ! Its Deer Season, actually saw a Small Buck I think at first light couldn’t really tell What it was Small Deer and didn’t see anything else but a fine morning. Good luck to everyone
- September 15, 2019 at 3:53 PM #5785Crane ManParticipant
I hunted Saturday Morning and had a Deer behind me just got a glimpse of it that’s all, Beautiful weather and wasn’t to hot. Still needs to Cool Down
- September 15, 2019 at 6:34 PM #5786BravoParticipant
Not much to mention here, didn’t see anything but it was GREAT to be back in the Woods again. Deer Season is Back, praise the Lord
- September 18, 2019 at 12:11 AM #5833BFMHUNTParticipant
I can’t wait, I have 11 days to go in Texas!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.