- December 28, 2022 at 8:06 PM #8510huntaholicModerator
Well my Stands had to come down at my Dad’s House a few days ago 🤨 it’s a really somber moment when you know your time is up Hunting at a place that has so many Great memories. It was a tough time and i actually was recovering from Covid when I took my Stands down that didn’t help ! I had to take a few pictures as a reminder of the Woods i loved so much.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- December 28, 2022 at 8:30 PM #8513OutdoorsmanParticipant
I feel your pain Huntaholic, years ago I had to remove my Stand from my Uncle’s house i had hunted there for many years. Keep the good memories!
- December 28, 2022 at 8:49 PM #8514BravoParticipant
That’s a Hard day for Sure Huntaholic, just remember the good times that you spent at your Dad’s House. I know you’ve got some Bucks on the wall to remind you of them!
- December 29, 2022 at 9:52 AM #8515deercoolerParticipant
Sad day Huntaholic, but I know you have some good memories and Bucks on the WALL to remember your Dad’s place! Keep those Great Hunting memories and also the time you Spent with your Dad in your heart.
- December 29, 2022 at 3:36 PM #8516BIG JimParticipant
Just remember the Good times ! I’ll bet you have a bunch of Stories. Unfortunately we lose places that we love.
- December 29, 2022 at 9:37 PM #8517Jack 3Participant
I know how you feel Huntaholic! Just the memories of enjoying your Dad’s place will stay with you for years to come. It’s amazing how much we miss a Special place especially when it was a family members home. Remember the good times.
- January 9, 2023 at 9:22 AM #8523BFMHUNTParticipant
You and I have had some great times on the farm. End of an era, but they we’ll always have the memories.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.