- March 31, 2018 at 7:33 PM #3981OutdoorsmanParticipant
Went Turkey Hunting Saturday Morning and Lost a Big Old Smart Gobbler, he out Smarted Me. This Bird Came in Silent and Caught Me by Surprise. I Never knew he was there until he was flying Off, I’m hoping I may run into him again before the Season is Over. Anyone else have any Luck ?
- March 31, 2018 at 7:38 PM #3982D-MoParticipant
Maybe you’ll get him later in the Season ! Good LUCK
- March 31, 2018 at 9:03 PM #3983huntaholicModerator
I feel your Pain ! The Old Birds are Hard to Get. Hopefully you’ll get another Chance maybe in a Couple of weeks.
- March 31, 2018 at 9:07 PM #3984Crane ManParticipant
A lot of Old Birds are Silent and Very Weary ! I would definitely give it another try, good luck
- April 1, 2018 at 9:42 AM #3990BravoParticipant
Haven’t seen any Big Birds yet ! Called up a JAKE first Morning but haven’t seen anything after that, Maybe you’ll get another Chance good luck
- April 3, 2018 at 1:20 AM #3995BFMHUNTParticipant
Hang in there, maybe you’ll get another crack at him soon. I’ve got another two weeks in Texas before the season starts, looking forward to it!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.