- February 3, 2020 at 9:29 PM #6185
I went down to the land with Lily Dog early Saturday for an overnight. Weather was gorgeous and saw 5 deer run off from near my stand when I went to check the camera. I saw another couple of deer when I fishing for a minute at the big pond. Went back to camp got to work on a kitchen counter space build. It took me a little while to figure out the design but I’m happy with the start. A good spot for the stove and prep area. I left the front open and was thinking of just hanging a curtain, but will probably try forming some cabinet doors for it in the near future. Still have a lot of work to do for the bus, I wish I could take off a week and stay down there. Here are some pictures from the weekend. Have a nice prospect for next year on camera as well. Always a good time down at deer land.
- February 3, 2020 at 9:30 PM #6188
- February 3, 2020 at 9:31 PM #6191
- February 4, 2020 at 9:22 AM #6195huntaholicModerator
Looks Great! I love that Buck hope to see him next fall.
- February 4, 2020 at 9:33 AM #6196OutdoorsmanParticipant
Sounds like a Great weekend ! Good looking Bench Top, I wish I had a Pond to fish in at my land. Real Nice Buck also
- February 4, 2020 at 6:39 PM #6197BravoParticipant
Looks like Some good Work ! What kind of Fish do you have in your Pond ? Really Cool to be able to fish when it’s not Hunting Season. Nice Buck should be a good One next year.
- February 5, 2020 at 8:23 PM #6198Jack 3Participant
Cool Weekend ! I always like going to Deer Camp and doing the Offseasons Jobs. Nice project
- February 5, 2020 at 10:07 PM #6199
- February 6, 2020 at 8:31 AM #6202BravoParticipant
Now that’s AWESOME ! good looking Pond
- February 6, 2020 at 1:10 PM #6203huntaholicModerator
I believe that’s Me fishing in the 2nd picture, I’m telling you there’s a bunch of good fish in there !
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.