- January 29, 2017 at 4:20 PM #2422huntaholicModerator
Went down to the Bus this Weekend to start some off Season Jobs. Started by putting out some Mineral Blocks and then I put Out some Coyote traps. No luck on the Traps, after that I was able to get a Tree on the Ground that had been hung up against another Tree. It was a good size Tree that was PERFECT for some Wood Stove pieces, I found out that I need to get my chains Sharpened. The Weather was GREAT and I Cooked up Some Deer Helper for Dinner, all in all a GREAT TRIP in the Woods. I FOUND I am already out of Shape but it want take long Cutting Wood and Other jobs are great exercise!
- This topic was modified 6 years, 8 months ago by huntaholic.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- January 29, 2017 at 5:48 PM #2427OutdoorsmanParticipant
Sounds like a GREAT WEEKEND! Seems like there’s always work to be Done.
- January 29, 2017 at 5:51 PM #2428
- January 29, 2017 at 6:51 PM #2434BravoParticipant
That’s a GREAT way to start the year Out. Looks like you know how to split some Wood!
- January 29, 2017 at 8:27 PM #2435kingpostParticipant
Really love the off-season work days. Prepping the food plots and eating barbeque, shifting tree stands and eating barbeque, repositioning trail cameras and eating barbeque, monitoring the duck boxes and eating barbeque. Really look forward to expanding the duck pond and while we are down there maybe we could get some barbeque, do you think?
- January 29, 2017 at 8:36 PM #2436D-MoParticipant
Sounds like Somebody wants some BBQ! LOL
- February 1, 2017 at 11:14 PM #2437BFMHUNTParticipant
No wonder your shoulder is sour! Sounds like a productive weekend
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.