- January 22, 2020 at 1:28 PM #6163OutdoorsmanParticipant
So how many Jobs do you have lined up to finish before Next year’s Deer Season ? I have 2 Stands that I want to move for Sure and need to get some stuff done around Camp. It seems like yesterday it was the Start of the Season. Crazy
- January 22, 2020 at 1:47 PM #6164Crane ManParticipant
One things for Sure, the list is LONG. Seems like it always get longer, I definitely need to trim the limbs on my roads plus a handful of Other projects like Cutting Firewood for the Camp !
- January 22, 2020 at 3:38 PM #6165Jack 3Participant
Anybody else need to build a road ! That’s my main job. And of course a few Camp Chores.
- January 22, 2020 at 4:47 PM #6166huntaholicModerator
Hey Jack I’m with you, I’ve been needing to extend a road already on my Property, let me know if you get Started. Also need to move a Stand or two, also have to replace a Ac unit in the Bus. To much to list but I love the Work !
- January 23, 2020 at 4:59 PM #6167deercoolerParticipant
To many ! I have 3 Stands I need to move so far and firewood to cut, and I’m Sure I’ll find more after that. The only good thing is I’ll be at Deer Camp when I’m working.
- January 24, 2020 at 1:12 PM #6168BravoParticipant
I’m really going to do my Deer Stand Check list ! you really need to make Sure that your Stands are Safe and in good shape. And of Course the Regular yearly Camp stuff !
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.