Off Season projects ?

Home Forums Hunting Big Game Hunting Off Season projects ?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Outdoorsman
      Participant

So how many Jobs do you have lined up to finish before Next year’s Deer Season ? I have 2 Stands that I want to move for Sure and need to get some stuff done around Camp. It seems like yesterday it was the Start of the Season. Crazy

Crane Man
      Participant

One things for Sure, the list is LONG. Seems like it always get longer, I definitely need to trim the limbs on my roads plus a handful of Other projects like Cutting Firewood for the Camp !

Jack 3
      Participant

Anybody else need to build a road ! That’s my main job. And of course a few Camp Chores.

huntaholic

Hey Jack I’m with you, I’ve been needing to extend a road already on my Property, let me know if you get Started. Also need to move a Stand or two, also have to replace a Ac unit in the Bus. To much to list but I love the Work !

deercooler
      Participant

To many ! I have 3 Stands I need to move so far and firewood to cut, and I’m Sure I’ll find more after that. The only good thing is I’ll be at Deer Camp when I’m working.

Bravo
      Participant

I’m really going to do my Deer Stand Check list ! you really need to make Sure that your Stands are Safe and in good shape. And of Course the Regular yearly Camp stuff !

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share This