- October 20, 2018 at 3:57 PM #4634huntaholicModerator
Well we did it again hit the planting just right ! We planted 2 weeks ago and they look GREAT. Got the seed from Patrick’s in Covington and the magic fertalizer we like to Call Pixie dust, we’ve gotten rain several times what a blessing.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- October 20, 2018 at 9:31 PM #4637OutdoorsmanParticipant
WOW Looks GREAT ! You hit the weather right
- October 21, 2018 at 9:52 AM #4638D-MoParticipant
Looks good !
- October 21, 2018 at 5:59 PM #4640Crane ManParticipant
You are doing Something right ! Looking good
- October 21, 2018 at 6:54 PM #4641BravoParticipant
You always have some GREAT looking Food Plots ! When you put in the Work it Pays off.
- October 22, 2018 at 8:54 AM #4644BFMHUNTParticipant
they looked great! the deer were hitting them hard this weekend.
- October 22, 2018 at 12:55 PM #4651
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.