- June 12, 2018 at 6:15 AM #4142Kevin RemillardParticipant
My customer invited my wife and I to go fishing down in Port Saint Joe, FL. My wife and I killed it out there on the water. We caught red snapper and mangrove snapper and we had a ball. Can’t keep the reds bc the season wasn’t open yet, but the mangroves were fair game, so we’ll be grilling those up soon!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- June 12, 2018 at 6:17 AM #4145
- June 12, 2018 at 12:09 PM #4147LOISParticipant
Looks like a nice meal. (Don’t forget the hushpuppies!!)
- June 12, 2018 at 1:18 PM #4148D-MoParticipant
Very nice ! I LOVE Ocean fishing
- June 12, 2018 at 5:44 PM #4149OutdoorsmanParticipant
Great looking Trip!
- June 12, 2018 at 8:09 PM #4150BravoParticipant
Looks like it’s time to Grill ! Nice looking Catch
- June 21, 2018 at 1:01 PM #4190BFMHUNTParticipant
That sounds like a blast!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.