- April 14, 2021 at 7:52 AM #7483Jack 3Participant
Anybody else having a tough time this Season, I can’t seem to find anything but a few Hens this Spring. I heard ONE Gobble on Opening weekend and it was a little far Off but since then I haven’t seen or heard anything ! It’s been a bad Turkey Season to say the least. O well there’s always next year I guess.
- April 14, 2021 at 8:24 AM #7484OutdoorsmanParticipant
I feel your frustration Jack! I have been Out a couple of times and it’s been really quiet this year. I get a picture or two of Turkeys on the trail Cams but haven’t seen any Gobblers. I think they need to go back to a two limit on Tom’s!
- April 14, 2021 at 8:45 AM #7485BIG JimParticipant
I’ve only been one weekend this Season and heard a Gobbler once and that was it ! I’m hoping to go at least ONE more time. Hopefully someone gets something this year, it seems kinda slow.
- April 14, 2021 at 2:38 PM #7486huntaholicModerator
Turkey’s are Sneaky little Birds and hard to find for Me anyway! I got a picture of a Nice Gobbler last weekend at a Spot I Should have been but was Hunting another piece of land, go figure. Well you Never know hopefully someone will get a chance to Harvest a Tom.
- April 14, 2021 at 4:32 PM #7487deercoolerParticipant
Actually called in a Jake on the first Sunday morning but didn’t want to take him, hopefully he will be back next year ! Other than that not much going on this year. Good luck to everyone hope someone scores.
- April 14, 2021 at 8:02 PM #7488BravoParticipant
I have heard a few gobbling but couldn’t get them to come in, I think they are with the Hens. It might improve in a couple of weeks.
- April 16, 2021 at 11:22 AM #7489Crane ManParticipant
I was Out Opening weekend but I haven’t seen anything, heard gobbling a couple of times but then it was VERY QUIET. Good LUCK to everyone trying to Harvest a Bird.
- April 29, 2021 at 4:31 PM #7537BFMHUNTParticipant
I went last weekend in Texas (opening weekend) but didn’t hear a bird. Saw two deer though. Only got to hunt once though as the storms rolled in the next day. Hope to get back down there one more time, we’ll see.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.