- February 4, 2018 at 10:49 PM #3853BFMHUNTParticipant
Went down to the property this weekend with my neighbor on Saturday. It was cool, about 39 degrees when we got there. We walked the property, setup the feeder, got the trail cams setup, cut some fire wood, grilled some good food, and even fished a little bit. I threw out the first line with a night crawler and within 20 seconds the bobber went under and I had a bream on the line. That as it turns out, would be the only fish of the day! At least we know there is one fish in the pond. Our property neighbor stopped by for a few minutes and showed us some pictures of about 15 hogs on their cams.
Looking forward to hunting for those soon. Overall a fun trip. Hopefully we will get back there soon to pull the camera cards.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- February 4, 2018 at 10:50 PM #3856
- February 5, 2018 at 8:27 AM #3859huntaholicModerator
That’s awesome ! I’d say you got a GREAT Deal on the Property .
- February 5, 2018 at 8:34 AM #3860OutdoorsmanParticipant
Very nice ! You can get some fish pellets to throw in the pond. Do you know what kinds of fish are in there?
- February 5, 2018 at 4:17 PM #3861Crane ManParticipant
Sounds like a good Trip ! I think you bought a Nice track of land
- February 5, 2018 at 5:13 PM #3862deercoolerParticipant
Nothing like going to your on deer land ! Don’t forget to put out some salt and Minerals
- February 6, 2018 at 7:17 PM #3866HazelParticipant
- February 7, 2018 at 12:52 PM #3868Kevin RemillardParticipant
Congrats! Looks amazing!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.