New horns and new activity

Home Forums General Forum New horns and new activity

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
      Kevin Remillard
      Participant

All taken on my small 13 acre tract, Lumpkin county. I work hard so my dog and the deer can enjoy their surroundings. 🙂

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Kevin Remillard
      Participant

More cool shots

Attachments:
      Kevin Remillard
      Participant

This is a beautiful fawn in my food plot. The other photo is a big coyote…fawn needs to be careful!

Attachments:
      Outdoorsman
      Participant

That’s some Great pictures ! Looks like you have a bunch of Bucks coming along. Got this guy on camera the other day.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by Outdoorsman.
      Attachments:
      deercooler
      Participant

Nice Post Kevin, looks like you’re hard work is paying off! Very Cool I found this Buck on my Camera just the Other day

Attachments:
      Bravo
      Participant

Cool Post and pictures! They are definitely growing for Sure. I had this Buck on my trail Cams a week ago.

Attachments:
      huntaholic

Fantastic Pictures ! Great post Kevin, it will be here before you know it. I’ve seen some good Horn growth in town but it’s kinda slow at the Bus.

huntaholic

Here’s some interesting Pictures ! ONE Deer is bedding down in my Food Plot and the Other Speaks for itself.

Attachments:
      BIG Jim
      Participant

Some good looking Stuff right there! I haven’t gotten down to check my cameras out but hopefully soon. Great post

Northern Dancer
      Participant

…it’s always an interest to me when we engage wildlife. There is so much to enjoy that we often forget to look for in the midst of the hustle and bustle of urban life. Enjoyed the post, Kevin. Thank you.

huntaholic

Always Great to hear from you Dancer! It’s about time for a Conoe trip isn’t it 😂

Northern Dancer
      Participant

Hi there, “huntaholic” – there are two canoe trips planned for July, one at the beginning and one at the end. We are exploring two different lakes this year. Things are not normal here yet and this Covid thing is still causing a lot of problems. But I’m ready to go – and thousands of others it seems. :=)

huntaholic

We are getting better here and almost back to normal! Glad you’re going to get away soon, have a Great time and hopefully you’ll experience a Natural high in the Wilderness.

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by huntaholic.
Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share This