- July 9, 2017 at 5:29 PM #3088huntaholicModerator
Ran down to the Bus property to check on it and change Out the Trail Cameras and do a little Last minute Woods Work. The Food Plots are Amazing! All the Rain and the great weather has made for a Banner year. I’m having BIG Dreams about the Fall because the Deer have so much to Eat they Should be VERY Healthy and there should be Really good Horn Production. Times really getting away from Us, The Season will be here before you Know What Happened! I’ve’ got to get my Bow out an Start Shooting, I want to be VERY Comfortable from the First Day. See pictures Below. PS look at my Mule behind the Plot that will Show you how BIG they are.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- July 9, 2017 at 6:20 PM #3091D-MoParticipant
Yes Sir! GREAT looking Plots.
- July 9, 2017 at 6:22 PM #3092Crane ManParticipant
Wow ! GREAT Job
- July 9, 2017 at 6:48 PM #3093OutdoorsmanParticipant
You have some GREAT looking Food Plots Congratulations on some GREAT WORK! You have a BEAUTIFUL DEER Hunting property.
- July 9, 2017 at 9:46 PM #3094BravoParticipant
Outstanding! That’s some Beautiful Food Plots. You can tell that y’all put in the Work.
- July 9, 2017 at 10:50 PM #3095kingpostParticipant
I have never seen anything like the growth you’ve got going on in your food plots. You need to send those photos to the company that makes your seed mix. That said, what do you use? Weather is a factor but so is seed quality and post planting care. That’s going to be big buck central.
- July 12, 2017 at 8:42 AM #3096Kevin RemillardParticipant
Hard work pays off!
- July 12, 2017 at 11:44 AM #3097
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.