More Plot Updates !

Home Forums Hunting Food Plots More Plot Updates !

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      huntaholic

Ran down to the Bus property to check on it and change Out the Trail Cameras and do a little Last minute Woods Work. The Food Plots are Amazing! All the Rain and the great weather has made for a Banner year. I’m having BIG Dreams about the Fall because the Deer have so much to Eat they Should be VERY Healthy and there should be Really good Horn Production. Times really getting away from Us, The Season will be here before you Know What Happened! I’ve’ got to get my Bow out an Start Shooting, I want to be VERY Comfortable from the First Day. See pictures Below. PS look at my Mule behind the Plot that will Show you how BIG they are.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      D-Mo
      Participant

Yes Sir! GREAT looking Plots.

Crane Man
      Participant

Wow ! GREAT Job

Outdoorsman
      Participant

You have some GREAT looking Food Plots Congratulations on some GREAT WORK! You have a BEAUTIFUL DEER Hunting property.

Bravo
      Participant

Outstanding! That’s some Beautiful Food Plots. You can tell that y’all put in the Work.

kingpost
      Participant

I have never seen anything like the growth you’ve got going on in your food plots. You need to send those photos to the company that makes your seed mix. That said, what do you use? Weather is a factor but so is seed quality and post planting care. That’s going to be big buck central.

Kevin Remillard
      Participant

Hard work pays off!

LOIS
      Participant

Thank God for the rain (& the hard work!) Looking good!! Enjoy hunting season!!!

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by LOIS.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Share This