- March 11, 2018 at 1:48 PM #3924huntaholicModerator
Well many years ago I dug up a Crabapple Tree down at my Mom’s House in Lithonia Georgia from the Back Pasture, and took it Down to my Bus Property and Planted it on the Edge of my Middle food plot. I was So Proud When it Blossomed the Second Season and it had Blooms all over it. Went Back Down a few weeks later to find that the tree had Broke in Half I was So Disappointed, well that was year’s ago and this year I have Blooms again ! The tree has really grown and is taller than it was so I just have to Know that my Mom’s tree is going to add Beauty to my Food plot and Property. Mom’s been gone for just over six years Now but I know She’s watching Over me from Heaven and I know she likes the fact that her tree is Still Growing. See pictures Below.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- March 11, 2018 at 1:54 PM #3927OutdoorsmanParticipant
Very Cool Story ! I have things that I did with my Dad on Our Hunting property that I will always remember.
- March 11, 2018 at 1:57 PM #3928Crane ManParticipant
Cool Post ! it’s Funny how the little things Mean So Much. That tree looks Good
- March 11, 2018 at 4:33 PM #3929HazelParticipant
Very Nice ! The tree looks Healthy
- March 11, 2018 at 6:25 PM #3930BravoParticipant
That’s AWESOME ! Something to watch growing every Season and to remember your Mom.
- March 11, 2018 at 9:30 PM #3931D-MoParticipant
Very nice story ! Looks like the tree is doing GREAT.
- February 20, 2022 at 8:49 PM #8135deercoolerParticipant
That’s a Awesome Story! I know you’re Mom would like this.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.