- February 16, 2019 at 7:16 PM #5035huntaholicModerator
Well I just found out the Other day that another One of my Hunting Buddies from the Past has Passed away. Don’t know about the rest of you but I’m really missing the Old Days, my friend Joel Davis passed on January 24th he was Only 54 years old and that’s just to young. I know he’s in a better place for he was definitely a man of God. I miss all of my old friends and only have the great memories of the past Hunting season’s to hold onto. I’m posting pictures of my friends in all there Hunting Glory, RIP my Buddies. Brett Martin my cousin Don Jones Joel Davis and last but not least Joe Stadnick.
Enjoy your Hunting Companions you never know how much you will miss them.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- February 16, 2019 at 7:18 PM #5038
- February 16, 2019 at 7:29 PM #5041deercoolerParticipant
Definitely understand but just hold on to the Great Memories !
- February 16, 2019 at 7:44 PM #5042OutdoorsmanParticipant
Seems all to Often that the years just Slip away leaving Us with Only the memories of the good Times we had.
- February 16, 2019 at 8:45 PM #5043Crane ManParticipant
Hang on to the great HUNT’S and Memories and all the Special Times Spent together.
- February 17, 2019 at 12:45 PM #5044BravoParticipant
GREAT friends and the hunting Memories of Life are what’s it’s all about, I have many Hunting years behind me with Special friends that I miss everyday!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.