- December 4, 2016 at 8:16 PM #2159HazelParticipant
We were able to get up to the North Georgia Mountains this Weekend, went Christmas Shopping at Blue Ridge an ate lunch at Our Favorite County Cooking Restaurant Southern Charm. The Weather was Ok a bit Overcast and Cold, felt like Christmas is on the Way. Actually saw a Deer in the Road had to slam on the Brakes. Started Raining Saturday Night and we had a BIG Fire, Packed it up Sunday an Came Home. Soon it will be a New Year and New Hope for Everyone, Happy Holidays!
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- December 5, 2016 at 10:00 AM #2161LOISParticipant
So nice. Sounds like snuggling time! (You will have to go back & get the deer!) Have a Merry Christmas & a blessed New Year!!
- December 5, 2016 at 5:50 PM #2162kingpostParticipant
The title reminds me of a favorite book, “Your Cabin in the Woods” by Conrad Meinecke. First published in 1945 it gives plenty of still useful advice on how to build your own woodland hideaway. Quoted prices are obsolete but the principles of construction and self reliance are true today. One of the great things about woodland cabins is the quiet. A real relief from the crazy noise of city and suburbia.
- December 7, 2016 at 9:39 PM #2164OutdoorsmanParticipant
That’s a BEAUTIFUL Place, it’s good just to get away an spend some time in the Woods! Nothing is better than sitting by a roaring Fire and just relaxing.
- December 7, 2016 at 9:44 PM #2165travmorr99Participant
Really Nice, I love spending time in the Mountains so Peaceful.
- December 7, 2016 at 10:47 PM #2166BFMHUNTParticipant
Sounds like a fun weekend! Watch out for those deer
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.