- January 15, 2016 at 10:58 AM #865huntaholicModerator
Several years ago my Wife and I went down to Tybee Island for a Beach Vacation. It’s a GREAT place if you like the Ocean. My Wife really loves to explore Old Light Houses, an this one was a GREAT find. There are many Bed and Breakfast homes that are a short walk to the Beach. This is a good place if you like a low key atmosphere. When you Visit this place you just know God had to create this Treasure !
- This topic was modified 4 years, 8 months ago by huntaholic.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- January 15, 2016 at 3:31 PM #872HazelParticipant
Beautiful pictures of a wonderful place!
- January 15, 2016 at 10:07 PM #890Bill AndersenParticipant
This looks like a great place to visit and great pictures. Has Hazel read the book “The Light Between Oceans”. It’s about a World War I veteran when he returned after the Great War and how he became a lighthouse keeper, married and subsequently had tough choices to make. Pat’s book club read it and she thinks she would enjoy it if she likes to read.
- January 27, 2016 at 2:36 PM #930LOISParticipant
THIS IS GREAT! I LOVE LIGHTHOUSES. HAVE BEEN TO MOST OF THEM AND TO THE TOP! I ALSO HAVE A COLLECTION OF MINEATURE LIGHT HOUSES. THANKS!
- February 28, 2016 at 5:28 PM #1060D-MoParticipant
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.