- January 15, 2017 at 6:29 PM #2357huntaholicModerator
Well Saturday Morning found myself and Friend Rodney at the Bus for a little Squirrel Hunting. The Weather was a bit Warm but it was pleasant. A great Morning and I had a Shot Opportunity early but missed, I should have been hunting with my 410 but I decided to take my 22 scoped rifle. We saw several squirrels but they were hard to get close to. I am always thankful for the Opportunity to Visit Gods BEAUTIFUL CREATION, I will be Forever Grateful. As always we had a GREAT TRIP an ate like King’s it Never gets Old ! See Pictures Below.
- This topic was modified 3 years, 8 months ago by huntaholic.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- January 15, 2017 at 6:36 PM #2362D-MoParticipant
Looks like a GREAT TRIP! I still remember my First Squirrel
- January 15, 2017 at 8:08 PM #2363travmorr99Participant
Looks like a GREAT Hunting Trip!
- January 15, 2017 at 8:12 PM #2364OutdoorsmanParticipant
Looks like Fun! Small Game Hunting is a good way to recharge the Soul, and a good excuse for a Trip to the Woods.
- January 16, 2017 at 8:04 AM #2365kingpostParticipant
Going to solve the .22 vs. shotgun problem. On the hunt for an old Savage model 24 .22/20ga over-under. If I can also find a Savage four-tenner insert, I will be able to shoot .22, 20ga and 410 out of one firearm. Pretty much the perfect small game popper.
- January 16, 2017 at 8:23 PM #2366BravoParticipant
Small Game Hunting is a GREAT after Deer Season activity! I know you had Fun.
- January 23, 2017 at 1:11 PM #2406LOISParticipant
NO SQUIRREL STEW THIS TIME!?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.