- February 5, 2017 at 2:44 AM #2442Kevin RemillardParticipant
So i had the opportunity to hunt a 6000+ acre hunting club in fulton county for my last day. It’s a beautiful peice of property along the chattahoochee river. Great folks that invited me. It was cold outside, no cover left, and extremely windy. I didnt have much luck, but it was still a great afternoon to wrap up deer season with my bow. Didnt get a kill with the bow this year, but was able to tag my first buck with my good ole 30.30. Great Deer season, but too short! always goes by so fast!
Here’s a few shots from the stand.
Attachments:You must be logged in to view attached files.
- February 5, 2017 at 2:46 AM #2444
- February 5, 2017 at 3:18 PM #2457huntaholicModerator
Cool Pictures! The last day is always Bitter Sweet.
- February 5, 2017 at 3:23 PM #2458OutdoorsmanParticipant
Always Sad but the Hope of next Season is with you until the Opening Day!
- February 5, 2017 at 5:59 PM #2461kingpostParticipant
What a fantastic place to wrap up the season! That’s the kind of open cover made to order for the bow hunter. Hope you get the chance to hunt it again. Only thing is that you could hear and see the deer coming for so long that it would take powerful self-control to keep the nerves in check. But that’s part of the fun.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.