- May 13, 2020 at 8:59 PM #6494
Just had to Post the Story of John’s Cabin ! He built it and the Fireplace by hand. The Fireplace Stone is from Savannah Georgia’s Streets and the Wooden floors are from Georgia Tech’s basketball arena and have the aisles Numbers etched in them. Everywhere you look there’s another Story, even John Wayne is in the Room. I could have Spent Hours looking around and I took a bunch of pictures but I’m just going to post some of the Best.
- May 13, 2020 at 9:01 PM #6497
- May 13, 2020 at 9:03 PM #6500
- May 13, 2020 at 9:04 PM #6502
- May 13, 2020 at 9:09 PM #6505
- May 13, 2020 at 9:12 PM #6507OutdoorsmanParticipant
WOW ! What a great Cabin, I could spend Hours in this place. I love places like that.
- May 13, 2020 at 9:28 PM #6508deercoolerParticipant
Now that’s Awesome ! Very Cool looking place and I love the Fireplace. He’s a Handy guy for Sure.
- May 14, 2020 at 7:12 AM #6509Jack 3Participant
Really Cool post and Cabin, Absolutely Fantastic, John’s quite the Craftsman he definitely has the Old School talent.
- May 14, 2020 at 7:25 AM #6510BFMHUNTParticipant
Wow, that is a really neat place, love the fireplace and especially the GA Tech floor boards! I bet he has some good stories to tell.
- May 14, 2020 at 3:12 PM #6511BIG JimParticipant
Absolutely BEAUTIFUL Cabin ! It seems like theses Old Guys can do anything, I would love to Spend a afternoon looking at his Collection of great Stuff.
- May 14, 2020 at 3:19 PM #6512D-MoParticipant
Cool Cabin ! Looks like it belongs in the Mountains. Love that Fireplace
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.